background

countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, January 26, 2009



Woooo hooo this is Las Tres Chicas okay it's Emilee or Em is what she gets called, our mom, who ran the 5K in St. George and Me, Kim (When we were in St. George running the half marathon) Our mom is 66 and she is awesome she got 2nd place in her division which she calls old. she wanted to celebrate the 3 of us running and said that she bought us the twinner shirts so that we would be able to run really fast. This is after the race so we have that beautiful after race glow (NOT!) So this be us!!!

I have a question can someone put the list of who is on for the Wasatch Back. I know with Em leaving it creates a space and I know 2 girls in my neighborhood who would LOVE to run with us if there is the need so just let me know. My friend Kandice is running the wasatch back with us and she is awesome we actually run by her house in Morgan. Can you say hot showers?

Okay here is my challenge question: Who wants to run the Ogden Marathon May 16th. I thought it would be a great way to break in my aaaahhh having to turn 40 in May. I am nervous but I know my mentality is weaker than my physical so maybe I can get the two of them to get along. Anyway, it is cheaper if you register before Jan. 31st the race is May 16th so I think I am going to go for it. A bunch of runners I have talked to said its an excellent race to start off with so aaaaah here I go!

Thank you for getting the shirts that is great. I was kind of hoping for tube tops but I guess we can still look sexy in tanks (just kidding) I already love you all!

Kim

3 comments:

desmon said...

Hey you guys are almost as cute as we are. No you guys are so damn hot!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the post. It is so great to put a name to a face. Love seeing you on here. Can't wait to see down here in AZ!

lori said...

Kim you're gorgeous! Congratulations! I'm so jealous. I wish my sisters and my mom ran. I ran 10 the other day and averaged 8:58. I better kick it in gear!