background

countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Starting time - Volunteers - Course update

Hey girlies, we got our start time. We start at 7am, which I am totally excited about, the earlier start the earlier we get done, right. I know some of you noticed, they had us down for needing 3 Volunteers. No worries, I contacted Janessa from ragnar and she said it was a mix up and she had it fixed. I have already checked the website to make sure, and it was indeed be changed. So YAAAAAAAAAAY, one less thing to worry about. For those of you planning on staying the night in Mesa, I am still checking on Hotels. I will let you know as soon as I find something.

Last, but not least, Course Map update. If you haven't heard the course map has changed a bit. It really hasn't affected van 2, but van 1, just a little bit. Leg 1 not much, but a little more difficult. Leg 2 easier - Leg 3 a little more diff. Leg 4no change, and Leg 5 HARDER. So if any of you would like to switch, contact that person. Kim would like more miles if she could get them. She is leg 2. Just look it over, talk it over, and let Lori "Sexy Legs" Nelson and I know.

Thanks again guys for making this possible. If I wouldn't have found a team,,,,well,,, I guess I would've been running with the Joe City crew. No, but I am so excited and I hope you all are too. Keep up the training, we are almost there.

1 comment:

chris and kim said...

Hey Gals in the 1st Van I am totally okay with the 2 leg I just thought it would be fun to push myself on mileage but, I have some hills so I am going to challenge myself with those and do as well as I can. I don't want to make anyone switch if they don't want to. I am totally looking forward to kickin some butt!
Kim