background

countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shirts

Sorry about not posting this earlier. I quess I asumed everyone knew about the shirts. So sorry about that. I ordered some from my cousin in Phoenix. They are running shirts. We decided on 1 tank and 2 short sleeve shirts. This way everyone can change after every run. They have our sponsors on them and our name. The tank is royal blue and white. The short sleeve shirts one is columbia blue and the other is red. I hope that is all o.k. We did our best and tryed to get the best colors they had. The price is still up in the air because we are still waiting on money from on sponsor but it doesn't look like it is going to be bad for 3 shirts. Sorry again for not posting this sooner. If you have any questions just let me know.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Marinda thanks so much for doing all the work on the shirts. Has he sent you anything yet? Let me know when he does. Guess what Erica is in!!

Deni said...

Are these shirts for EVERYONE? or are they just for Del Sol?