background

countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, January 3, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm not a blogger so I hope this post works. Since it's the beginning of a new year I guess I feel like I need to set some new goals. Or maybe just re-set some old goals. I never make any of my goals official by writing them down or telling people about them, but this year I'll post a goal for everyone to see. Yes, everyone to see. The 4 or 5 of you that check this blog! That's a lot of people that will be watching to see if I can keep up on my 1 goal. So my goal will be..... to run 25-30 miles a week. I know that's not a lot for all you crazy ladies out there, but for me, that will be pushing it. When I log on and read your posts, I get inspired to do more and be better. So thanks a lot! Keep posting. Even though I don't post I do read what you all are doing. Have a Happy New Year and get out and RUN! You'll be lookin' fine in 2009!!!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Zhalore nice to see you on here. My training has been terrible for this race. I'll make that goal with you and then maybe we can keep each other going. Keep posting. Can't wait til feb.

Marinda said...

Love your post very funny. I will also take you up on that training schedule. I'm not one of the crazy ladies.

desmon said...

Zhalore where have you been? It is so good to hear from you. I miss your sarcasim. It was so good to get to know you. You fit perfect in our world of crazy people. So don't kid yourself you know that you can do 25 to 30 miles no problem. You did awesome at the wasatch and it was last minute so I think you should go for 35 to 40 miles a week. Just kidding 25 to 30 is plenty. Unless you think you need to train for a marathon. I for sure sm not ready to run a marathon. Keep up the running and we will see you in February. And to all of you who think you are not the crazy ones face we are all crazy!!!

chris and kim said...

Holy Cow! You guys are amazing. After I realized how much I'd have to run to do 25-30 miles I got so overwhelmed I decided to have some chocolate and a diet coke! Freak! I can't get of this high sugar I'm on. Just Kidding you guys all inspire me and I can't wait to meet all of you!