background

countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Great Run!

Kim,Em,and Katrina, way to go on the 1/2 marathon! you guys are AWESOME! I have to just take a few minutes to brag about my run. Not because of an amazing time, but because of the weather! It was a cool 65 degrees, with a little cloud coverage, a slight sprinkle and refreshing cool breeze. Not wind, but a breeze, it felt almost like a ceiling fan attached to the clouds above me. I felt like I was in runners heaven. I could have ran all day! It was wonderful. Heaven ended as soon as I walked in the door to a crying baby and kids yelling and screaming at each other, but at least I got my hour of therapy. I can't wait to go running today! It's only 9:30am and I am already in need for my therapy session. Just think guys, in a month you will be joining me in this wonderful weather. And, then in May and June you can brag to me about your awesome weather, while I am getting up at 4am to begin a run before it hits 90 degrees @ 5am.

Molly good to see you on here. I was so happy to see you had joined us. It is so fun to put a name to a face. Keep us updated. Sounds like your training is going well. I totally understand, finding hills here in Tucson is not an easy task either. My hills are little bumps in the road.

Katrina, did you get my evite to be an Author on here? If so get on here girl! If not let me know. I will send you another one. Can't wait to see you again. It's been awhile. Well I am putting some pictures on from our Wasatch race to get you all Pumped UP! Can't Wait! Happy Training to you!!!!

1 comment:

Zhalore said...

I'M PUMPED!!! The pictures make me super excited. I have been jealous of your weather you get to run in right now, but the thought of 90 degree weather that early in the year makes me NOT so jealous. More than anything I just want an hour to MYSELF to run. I go downstaris to run and blast my music and a cute little 5 year old wonders in to sing and dance to my music. It's cute, but I just want time to myself. Thanks for getting me PUMPED!!