background

countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Revised Reservations

Hey guys good news. My mom is staying with us in Mesa, so we are able to get the senior discount. I went ahead and reserved another room, because on the website it said "roll outs unavailable." I don't know about you guys, but after not sleeping the night before and running a challenging race. I want a nice comfortable bed to sleep in. Are you all with me? We have until 6pm Fri. night to cancel if anyone wants the floor.

Lori and Marinda, I have to confess, I didn't get my 30 miles in this week. I spent all day preparing my Relief Society Lesson and never found time for a run. I am a little disappointed, but next week my goal is 35miles. To make up for my laziness this week. I have to say i am so proud of how hard everyone is training you guys are an awesome team! Keep it up, it's almost game time!

3 comments:

Marinda said...

Sarah I barely got my thirty so don't feel bad. Yes, I want a bed. Thanks Nikki try not to kill Karleen before the race, I want her to still like you when this is over.j/k We love you. Keep it up everyone. I can't wait to see how good everyone does.

Katrina said...

I'm up for staying in the night in Mesa...I was going to just go home and sleep in my comfy bed at home, but it will be fun to hang with you all for the night and celebrate our accomplishments. So count me in on a room!!

lori said...

Sarah,
I sucked it up on my run Saturday. I would have been better off not even going!!!!! My Grandma could have ran it faster than me. I've been mad all weekend. At least you got spiritually uplifted in preparing your lesson, that has to count for something! I didn't even feel like going to church! I'm so going to hell.