background

countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Utah Girls!

Karleen, Zhalore, and Em!!!
I was trying to think of a way to break our trip down and get to Mesa sooner and so I talked to Nikki about leaving Wed. evening (6:00p.m.) and driving to St. George and staying at my In-Laws Condo and then we could get to Mesa earlier in the day on Thursday. Nikki looked up on the internet and it will only add 52 miles to our trip but it will make it so we can get to Mesa by 3:00p.m. and we won't have to leave Utah so dang early. See what you think about it. The condo has plenty of room and we can just sleep on top of the beds with our sleeping bags and there are 2 bathrooms so we could get ready fast and just leave. Let me know what you think.
Kim

2 comments:

Karleen said...

I have to work on Wednesday and will not be done until 7:00, but I can leave after that.

Zhalore said...

I'm good with what ever everyone else wants to do. It doesn't matter to me either way.