background

countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ok Guys, One more week of HARD Training!

Hey guys! How's the training going? I am going to put in 30 this week and 25 next week. Anyone with me? I know some of you got snow. That stinks! I guess you'll be hitting the, as Lori would say, dreadmill with me. It's not as fun, but it's better than not running at all. Ok back to business. I am posting things we'll need. And I am also posting my list of items I am bringing. (You don't have to use my list of items. I am only posting it, for those that are wondering what I am bringing)
ITEMS THE TEAMS MUST HAVE IN THE VAN
At least 2 headlamps per van it is nice to have more, but not mandatory.
At least 2 Reflecting vest per van it is nice to have more, because you can not get out of the van at night without a vest on. You will get penalized if caught.

Sarah's list for packing
sleeping bag
pillow
toothbrush and paste
shampoo,soap,and things to make me pretty
Towel washcloth
deoderant(this is mandatory for van2)
Sunscreen
Sunglasses
2 longsleeve shirts for under race shirt.
1 windbraker just in case
1 ear warmer (thats for two ears) in case your wondering
1 pair of gloves
running shoes
1 pair of running pants
1 capri?
3 shorts
4 pairs of Socks and UNDERWEAR (ALSO MANDATORY FOR VAN2)
ipod
camera
Meds.
comfy clothes and slip on shoes for when I'm not running
1 pair of jammies
bag for my smelly clothes

Again you don't have to use this list, but it's here if you need it. Also if you guys have nay questions call me 520 572-9191. Those that have headlamps and vest let me know by email or phone. I'm just wondering if I need to by some. Thanks!

KEEP IT UP, DON'T STOP NOW WE R ALMOST THERE!

5 comments:

lori said...

Sarah, you kill me! you are so funny! I need to say the same for van 1...Deodorant!!! Definitely comfy shoes, you're going to want to take off those running shoes! I know in van 1 we're good on head lamps but not vests. I will look down in the valley when I go down but if you find a good deal, let me know. I am going to hit it hard one more week (30+ miles) and then start cutting back too. I'm going to Prescott on the 21st so I'll check out the 1st part of the course. I'll keep you informed!!! We're supposed to get snow, so everybody definitely bring some warm clothes!!

Katrina said...

Let me know if you want me to look for some vests since I live down here. They are more accessible to me. I can pick up a couple if we need to...headlamps also. I don't have either one of these items, so let me know and I'll be happy to pick them up. Can't wait to see you all and meet the gals I don't already know!! By the way...the hill workout on the treadmill is killer! I had to tone it down for me, but I already feel better about the hills. Thanks!!

Karleen said...

Sarah, I have a head lamp but no vests if you need me to ask around let me know.

Zhalore said...

Sara, you crack me up! I have a head lamp but no vests. I can ask Merrilee if she or someone in her group has some we can borrow. I'm sure I can track some down. I'll let you know.

chris and kim said...

I have a vest and a headlamp I am bringing them for van#1. Lori definitely let me know the weather because at 7:00a.m. I want to be prepared. BRING IT ON! I hope van is ready to handle having Em and Kim in your van. Bring some benedryl for if we get out of hand!
Kim