background

countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Del Sol 2009

VAN 1
Kim - LEG 1
Raquel - LEG 2
Lori - LEG 3
Molly - LEG 4
Val - LEG 5
Emmily - LEG 6

VAN 2
Katrina - LEG 7
Marinda - LEG 8
Nikki - LEG 9
Zhalore - LEG 10
Sarah - LEG 11
Karleen - LEG 12

Okay here is the leg assignments. Hopefully this is final, since the race is only 11 days away. I hope all you feel good about your leg assignments and you're as anctious to get this race on as I am! I am very excited. Anyone that's feeling the pressure or nervous, don't be. Set a goal for yourself and try to reach it. My goal is always just don't walk, slow your pace just don't walk. Everyone knows what they're capable of, so set your goals accordingly. Make sure you don't set it to high, but challenge yourself. We are a team, but it's best if everyone sets their individual goals, and then as a team we cheer you on and help you try to reach them. We are going to have a GREAT TIME! And remember the team is your cheerleader and support not your critic. Can't wait to meet you all!

2 comments:

Marinda said...

This race could not come fast enough. This weather is totally making me lazy. I don't want to lose everything. I am so excited to just do this.

chris and kim said...

I am running out of patience. I don't know if its because I want to just run or if I'm just more excited to get away and hang with the girls. I need some serious down time, and laugh time. If there is anything that you experienced ragnar girls wish you had brought on previous races that would be helpful let me know!
Kim