background

countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's coming up!!!

Well it's comin' up on us whether we like it or not. I still haven't heard start times yet. Volunteer registration starts Jan. 23rd at 8am. We need three volunteers, so if you know of someone that you think would volunteer please let me know. We want them to be able to pick the best volunteer time. So if you let me know ASAP, I can get on or and register them or they can. Whatever is easier. Thanks guys!! Remember we are running for Dez. So keep training and do your best. If you do your best you've succeeded! Also, we need one more driver for DEL SOL. For van 2. Remember there will be Zhalore, Erika, and me in Van 2. That equals a CRAZY VAN, which means: loud, a little racey at times, but a whole lot of fun!!! So beware before you ask someone. Can't wait to see you guys!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Who's the 2nd driver of van 1? I know Rocky is one of the drivers. I was just thinking my mom or sister would do it, but I'm not in van 2 so that would be kinda crappy. But, it's a thought if we can't find somebody else.

desmon said...

Kick butt Girls. You all have fun and do your best!