background

countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm in shock!!

I ran 8.5miles on saturday. Everyone sitting down in a chair with a back? My pace was 7:49. I'm still in shock! I can't believe it! Is it the new shoes, the 5 mile tempo runs or my new running partner? I really don't care just excited! It is making me want to train for a marathon. What am I thinking?! HUMMMM, or maybe a 1/2 marathon.....

Well I can't wait to see you guys! We are leaving the 10th. We should get as many as we can together and do a run. What do you think? See yall soon!!

2 comments:

Marinda said...

WOW!! I can't believe that. I can't even imagine doing a 3 mile tempo at a 7:45. You are awsome!! Good Job!!

chris and kim said...

I would love to do a group run but not at your pace woman remember I'm 40 now and I ain't no spring chicken! Good job you should definitely do a marathon are you kidding me you would kick butt