background

countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Am Back In the Game

Well I wasn't to worried about my legs so I was taking it easy. Then they changed the legs and now I am leg 6 and my first run is like 7 miles up hill. So now I am freaking out. Lori is getting nervous to so she will kick my butt into gear. No worries, right. We are upping our miles and putting in more hills. I am way excited!! Looking forward to feeling like I am going to through up and die. My kind of work out.

5 comments:

Zhalore said...

That's the best kind of work out, when you feel like you are going to trow up and die! :) This week is my week to start getting back into it too.

Karleen said...

I have ran everyday this week so far. That is good for me. Go Marinda I know you'll do great. Thank you Lori for taking my leg.

Sarah said...

Rin your going to kick some butt! I have hit it hard this and I feel pretty good. I did pull a muscle in my rt glute, so I'm having a little ass pain. But other than that it's been a good week for running!

chris and kim said...

I am freaking out. As I type this my hands are already sweating. Not this Sat. but next I will run my first Marathon. This week I only run a total of 22 and its weird because I am use to doing more (I'm not complaining) but I hope all my hard work pays off and I finish with a good time and no injuries. I can't wait to see all of you again.

Zhalore said...

Sara i'm so sorry about your pain in the ass!! Ha, ha, ha. I hope you get feeling better soon.