background

countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

RUN MOMS RUN!!!

"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement." - Steve Prefontaine

"In running, it doesn't matter whether you come in first, in the middle of the pack, or last. You can say, 'I have finished.' There is a lot of satisfaction in that." -Fred Lebow, New York City Marathon co-founder

Just a little motivation for you all! I want to wish you good luck and happy running! I'll be thinking of you this weekend while I am in dream land and you are running the roads of UT. :o) Can't wait to hear about it, so make sure you blog on here about your kick ass times and that you placed 1st in the all womens division...no pressure! Kar-take care of your pregnant self out there and stay hydrated!

Make sure you kill all the moose you see! Have fun girls and make it for Dez, she'll be proud no matter what!! Love ya!!

Katrina

3 comments:

Marinda said...

Thanks Katrina! I will miss you this race. I love the quotes. I often wonder why I am out there running but it always comes back to that thing bouncing up and down behind me.

chris and kim said...

You will be missed thanks for the optimism I need it! I wish you were here with us. And if I see any moose they will be mine! Em is dying too she wishes she was going so bad! I will take lots of pictures!

Zhalore said...

What ever Marinda, I have never seen anything bouncing behind you!! Katrina, you ROCK girl! I LOVE Prefontaine, what a great quote. I love both of them actually. Way to inspire us. We will miss you. Can't wait for the Del Sol to run with you again. I see you are doing a Tri. You are such an inspiration.