background

countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Where is Everyone?

So Ready for real clean bathrooms, (Val, Lori, Em, and Kim)
Em got the moose!



What the heck?! we do a race together and then all of a sudden nobody is writing in on the blog. What like you have a real life outside of running and momsfoundtherapy? Just kidding so do I but I would love to hear how all of you are doing? Do we have any assignments yet for the Wasatch Back? I am going to know the course this time after getting lost once and having someone ditch the signs on my last run. RUDE! So just curious and anxious and excited! My mom is going to be a driver and she is so excited! I am excited for her to meet you all. I am going to try and post some pictures and Sarah I am dying to see what you are creating with the pictures you are AWESOME!

1 comment:

Zhalore said...

It's fun to see photos from Van 1. What a BLAST we had! We do need to all start bloging again. I think we must have needed a little break.