background

countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, February 22, 2010

KICK BUTT!!

I know I'm not running with you girls this time but I feel this energy to run harder right now like I should be! What a great group you have this year. I know you will take 1st! I am going to go hang with Nikki and we can drown our sorrows while sending you positive energy! Go for it girls. When it's all over I will hitting all of you up to see who is on for the Wasatch Back. Lots of people around me are getting teams together already and so I am excited already. Zhalore asked me to captain us up so I will be knocking on your doors after you relax! Plus, I want our team to kick butt in June so if we have to get some more girls I want to get the best before they are on other teams! Run Girlies Run!
Kim

No comments: