background

countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Up Coming Events

There will be a fundraiser on June 10th and 12th for the "TeamD-Coy Another Day Another Climb" Foundation. This a foundation that I have put together to help my sister Nikki and her family. The foundation will help pay doctor bills and help Chron's awareness and research and the Primary Children's Cancer wing.

On June 10th there will be a concert featuring Sherry Call. It will be in Alpine, Ut. On June 12th we will be having a 1mile and 5k fun run in Cedar Hills, Ut. Later that morning we will be teaming up with the Mountain Aire Market and having a bake sale, car wash, silent auction and other activities.

If you are interested in helping in anyway please contact me by email www.reed4monkeys@yahoo.com.
Thank you,
Sarah

1 comment:

chris and kim said...

I'm sad because I will be on a family vacation leaving the Thursday before but I would love love to put together baskets of cookies, caramel corn, and homemade bread. I will pay for the race too. If our plans change I will be there. If there is anything else I can do before hand please let me know.
Kim