background

countdown


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Del Sol Relay Team

Hey Girls are we REEEADY? Those of you that have not done one of these races before hold on, your in for a ride! Also be prepared to be addicted. If you are afraid of addiction, PLEASE, back out now. I am so excited for this race, and would love for all of you to try and use this blog to stay in touch with each other. Post your miles, let us know how training is going, because it is very motivational.

4 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Today Nov.10th I ran 4 miles, pace 8:30 hoping to get down to 8. You guys keep me posted.

Karleen said...

I do not have a computer as of now so my posts will not be coming very often, but I ran 5 yeasterday at 8:30 but I was on the treadmill and was ready to shoot myself so I kept speading it up. And Nikki ran 6 the other day an 8:13. I will post it for her since she is too modest. Now you can all hate her.

desmon said...

Okay none of that Karleen. It is all about accomplishing the goals that we all set for ourselves. And by the way it was early in the morning and dark. And like I said before I am afraid of the dark. And for some reason they do not believe in street lights in Cedar Hills and so it was dark the whole way until I got to the temple which is 3.1 miles from my house. It did start to get light when I was basically done. Anyway, fear can make you do great things. So hey lets all keep a goal in mind and do our best to accomplish it. And remeber it's all about what you can do, not what other people do. And don't forget you can do it even if you do feel like shooting yourself. Hey, and by the way, I would love to hear from the rest of you crazy mom's.